Basic & Intermediate Soap Making Class
Cold Process Soaps are very gentle on sensitive skin! Come make your own soaps from scratch using natural ingredients such as milk and oils from our professional soap maker!
Date: 26 May 2018 (Saturday)
Time: 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
Class Fees: RM328.60 per person, inclusive of materials
Venue: Publika, A4-UG-02, Solaris Dutamas, No.1,Jalan Dutamas 1, 50480 Kuala Lumpur
- Basic chemistry of soap
- Commonly used oils & fats
- Lye safety handling and calculations
- Basic soap making with olive oil
- Intermediate soap making with milk
- Soap mold (holds about 300g soap)
- Whisk, spatula and soap making bowl
- Lip balm demonstration
- DIY insect repellent demonstration
- This class is for adults only.
Registration is confirmed upon full payment only. Soap Artisan reserves the right to cancel online bookings which are not paid within 3 days
- Meal is on one’s own during a one hour lunch break.
- Kindly provide us with your IC number and contact details (email and handphone number) upon registration.
- Bring a A4 size big shoe box to store your soaps. Please wear a long sleeved shirt.
- If you are are unsure of the venue, kindly gather at our shop (next to BIG supermarket) 10 minutes before class and we will provide you directions to the venue.