Ultrasonic diffusers use electronic frequencies to create ultrasonic vibrations that break essential oils into tiny microparticles, dispersing the oil in a fine mist without any heat. As there is little or no heat involved, the therapeutic qualities of the essential oils are better preserved.
Enjoy the pure and healing scents of your essential oils in your car rides with this practical and compact 55ml ultrasonic aroma diffuser. Have peace of mind that the diffuser's tank is made with high-grade BPA free plastic that will not be corroded over time by contact with essential oils.
Features: This compact USB diffuser is perfect for small areas especially in the car and at the cubicle workspace. It works quietly with a good mist output and its compact size makes it portable and convenient for travel.
No manual switching off is required - when the water is used up, the diffuser will automatically power off.
- Dimensions: 7.1cm (diameter) x 14cm (height)
- Water capacity: 55ml
- Power: 5W
- Mist Output: ~18ml per hour on continuous mode / ~9ml per hour on intermittent mode
To use: Take off the cover and pour the required amount of water into the tank using the measuring cup provided. Place in ~5-10 drops of essential oil. Put the cover back on and switch on the diffuser. Enjoy the essential oil scents. When the water has fully diffused, the unit will automatically switch off.
- Rinse the water tank and wipe dry with a cloth every time a new type of essential oil is used.
- Clean off any oil stains by gently wiping them with 95% or rubbing alcohol.
- Wipe with a soft cloth. Avoid the ultrasonic vibration plate area which can be gently cleaned with a cotton bud and a few drops of rubbing alcohol.
- Never use other acids, enzymes or detergents as this may risk poisonous gas to be created or cause malfunction.
Warranty: 1 year if there are any defects encountered except accidental breaking of the diffuser or its lid, regular wear and tear, or clear signs of misuse. Receipt or proof of transaction required. Please refer to the warranty booklet.
Please note: To allow air flow from bottom and sides of unit, the cup holder should have enough space around the unit.
User Manual: Click here to view.