Cold-Pressed Golden Jojoba Oil
Botanical Name: Simmondsia Chinensis
Colour: Deep yellow to vibrant orange
CAS Number: 90045-98-0
The oil is actually a liquid wax with a chemical composition that is very close to oil in our own skin. It serves as a good moisturizer for oily or sensitive skin types as it is non-greasy, non-allergenic and non-comedogenic (does not clog pores).
It can be used in in many situations:
- In cases of inflamed skin, psoriasis, eczema and acne.
- In hair products as it is nourishing and can smooth frizzy ends.
- To soften skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- As an ingredient for making lip balms as its emollient properties can soothe chapped dry lips.
- As a natural preservative in blends. It has resistance to oxidation and antibacterial properties, and hence jojoba oil has a very long shelf life.
In soap making, adding in jojoba oil will add moisturising and conditioning properties to your bar.
Packaging: All carrier oils in 500ml, 1L and 5L will be packed and delivered in HDPE plastic bottles. Kindly note that photos are for illustrative purposes only.
Please read the disclaimer before purchasing our products. Also please note that oils are less dense than water. Hence, depending on the type of oil purchased, a 1L bottle of oil will typically weigh between 870g - 930g and not 1kg.