Melt & Pour Soap Base (Local) 植物性皂基
If you are hobbyist and you feel like making your own soaps in less than an hour, try your hands on our melt and pour soap bases!
- Melt soap base by double boiling it to ensure that the soap base does not become overheated or scorched. (Note: Melting point is between 50-60 Celcius)
- Stir the soap base gently to avoid formation of bubbles
- When fully melted, add in your own colorants, dried flowers, carrier oils, essential oils or cosmetic fragrances. (Note: Essential oils or cosmetic fragrances should be between 1% -2% of the total soap base weight)
- Pour the melted soap base mixture into the moulds before the soap base is hardened.
- Spritz rubbing alcohol on the soap to remove any bubbles on the surface.
- Wrap the soap with cling wrap if desired to keep out moisture and prevent the soap from “sweating”.
- Allow 2 hours for the soap to harden before use.
White Soap Base: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Castor Oil, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Sucrose, Sodium Hydroxide, Decyl Glucoside, Cocoamide KET, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide
Transparent Soap Base: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Castor Oil, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Sucrose, Sodium Hydroxide, Decyl Glucoside, Cocoamide KET, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Citric Acid
Caution: This is a cosmetic raw material and is meant for external use only in cosmetic formulations. As with all of our materials, it should not be taken internally.
Packaging: Sealed plastic bag (this is not a retail packaging)
Please note that soap bases excluded from our Rewards program and no points are awarded for the purchase of this item.
Please read the disclaimer before purchasing our products.